New at Inforce:
- We are in our new bigger space at 95 Hempstead Drive, the pot is always on if you are in the neighborhood.
- We converted our office computers systems over to Microsoft Office 365 cloud based computing – if you would like our feedback or a hand with your own cloud based migration, let us know.
New Ways to Protect You:
- In addition to offering our clients many ways to detect, prevent and record intrusion, our team can install barriers which can prevent unauthorized entry to your facility, including:
- access control systems.
New with our Surveillance Systems:
- Most megapixel Geovision systems can now store a backup copy of their video recorded directly onto memory inside the cameras – ask us how!
- An Inforce Service agreement can extend the warranty of your cameras up to 3 years.
New with our Business Phones:
- The warranty on all new phones has been extended to 2 years, there’s no better time to buy phones than now.
- Cell phone integration – no need to give out multiple phone numbers to your clients, integrate your cell phone with your office extension so they work together.
New with our Burglar Alarms:
- Ever wished you could control your alarm system from your cell phone? We now have an app for that. No additional monthly fees, app works on iPhone/Android/BB.
Inforce Security Corp. owes its success to all our customers. We are pleased to be able to turn your problems into solutions. Thank you for your continued support into 2014!