New at Inforce:
- We are in our new bigger space at 95 Hempstead Drive, the pot is always on if you are in the neighborhood.
- We converted our office computers systems over to Microsoft Office 365 cloud based computing – if you would like our feedback or a hand with your own cloud based migration, let us know.
New Ways to Protect You:
- In addition to offering our clients many ways to detect, prevent and record intrusion, our team can install barriers which can prevent unauthorized entry to your facility, including:
- access control systems.
New with our Surveillance Systems:
- Most megapixel Geovision systems can now store a backup copy of their video recorded directly onto memory inside the cameras – ask us how!
- An Inforce Service agreement can extend the warranty of your cameras up to 3 years.
New with our Business Phones:
- The warranty on all new phones has been extended to 2 years, there’s no better time to buy phones than now.
- Cell phone integration – no need to give out multiple phone numbers to your clients, integrate your cell phone with your office extension so they work together.
New with our Burglar Alarms:
- Ever wished you could control your alarm system from your cell phone? We now have an app for that. No additional monthly fees, app works on iPhone/Android/BB.
Inforce Security Corp. owes its success to all our customers. We are pleased to be able to turn your problems into solutions. Thank you for your continued support into 2014!
Thank you to all our customers for making 2013 a terrific year!
- This year we helped a distributor automate truck flow through their loading docs.
- We helped a wholesaler verify disputed deliveries to their clients.
- We helped a call center improve communications by upgrading them to VoIP.
- We helped an entrepreneur stay home and monitor his 10 national businesses on TV.
- We identified the vandals at a school who tried to steal their surveillance cameras!
Want to learn more how Inforce Security can help your business prosper in 2014? We have updated our solution offerings on our Products Page or if you prefer to speak to someone in person then we would love to chat – please click here to receive a call back in the new year from us!
snom is pleased to announce it has doubled the warranty for its desktop phones from one to two years. The warranty applies to snom phones purchased from July 1, 2013 by snom customers in North America, Caribbean, Central America, South America, Australia and New Zealand.
The products covered under the new extended 2-year warranty are:
• snom 3xx series (models 300, 320 and 370)
• snom 7xx series (models 710, 720 and 760)
• snom 8xx series (models 821 and 870)
• PA1 paging adapter
This two-year warranty, unrivaled in the industry, further protects customer’s investment in snom IP endpoints, and is a major component of the low total cost of ownership of snom products.
The warranty helps enterprise customers avoid extended warranty charges that some may incur after the first year. The 2-year guarantee should give distributors and value added resellers every confidence in snom products, and present a major source of differentiation in the marketplace.
IP-based phones are getting more complex, with sophisticated firmware and other features that render them crucial for business communication. It’s essential that distributors, VARs and end customers know they have a full-featured, solid product backed by a solid warranty.
snom has made significant investments in IP-based unified communications, which is evidenced by the popularity and durability of our VoIP and Microsoft Lync-based, UC edition phones. We want to deliver even more value to distributors and VARs and that’s why we are doubling the length of our warranty.
As of June 1st 2013: Inforce Security Corp. has relocated its head office to a new location to better serve it’s customers and increase its operating space. We now have a 2 story facility located at 95 Hempstead Drive, in Hamilton ON, Unit # 4B which consists of over 2,000 sq feet of technical assembly space, and a suite of offices upstairs for the suits! Our new location positions us closer to the freeway which will allow us better access to the GTA and Niagara falls. We encourage our existing customers to come on by anytime to see our operation and have a cup of coffee. If the weather is nice, we will pull the BBQ out and fire up the grill for you. The office is staffed Monday through Friday from 9:00am until 5:00pm.
We are pleased to announce the release of GeoVision Version 8.5.6 for the Inforce Security Geovision DVRs and NVRs. This latest software update offers a number of new features including Video Skype Utility and Advanced Video Analytic features not previously included with older GV software versions.
Have a look at some of the new features included in this software release:
GV-Video Skype Utility
What is it? Setup the GV-Video Skype Utility to call a smartphone (via a Skype account) when motion is detected or an input is triggered and display live video immediately without having to log in to the system separately.
Who could use this? Ideal for smaller retail and residential applications where this utility could be setup to notify the business/home owner if there is motion or an alarm is triggered after hours, at night, etc…
Advanced Video Analytics
|Features:Advanced Video Analytics are now included with the DVR and NVR software, including:- Digital Object Tracking
– Face Counting
– Panoramic View
– Video Defogging/Stabilization
– Scene Change Detection
– Unattended/Missing Object Detection
|Digital Object Tracking/Face Count– ideal for monitoring movement in high traffic/security areasPanoramic View – ‘stitches’ multiple cameras together to create one larger view. Ideal for applications requiring a large area to be monitored.
Video Defogging/Stabilization – Enhances object visibility and stabilizes the image. Beneficial for outdoor applications in inclement weather conditions (snow, fog, wind)
… and more! Call your Sentry Account Representative for more information on the selling features of video analytics.
Non-Internet Explorer Browser Support
(for Chrome, Safari, Firefox)
Your will enjoy increased compatibility and support for Mac and tablet browsers.
- Enhanced Fisheye Dewarping
- Smartphone Browser Support
- Support for Picture in Picture and Picture and Picture in Panoramic View
If you have an existing Geovision system under a maintenance plan with Inforce Security Corp you will recieve this update FREE OF CHARGE on your next scheduled preventative maintenance visit, if you are not on a maintenance plan and would like to purchase a service call to have your system upgraded, please contact us today!